Is it hell ?
Is everything real?
Or it’s just an alusination?
Could you answer me?
Are you hearing me?
I think you do
Is this song real?
Are these verses?
Are you real?
Or is it just another sweet dream?
Is it a nightmare?
I wonder all this fucking things
And I wish I could answer me
Or maybe, maybe you can
I don’t think so,
I don’t think you could
Are you talking to me?
Are you still here?
Are you paying attention?
Maybe a little?
No nothing
Are you still with me?
I wish I could hug you every time I want
But I can’t
Why life is so messy?
Do you have any answers?
Don’t you ever wonder what we’re doing here?
In this room?
In this place?
In this planet?
I do
But I,
I don’t, don’t think you do


2 comentarios:
todos nos sentimos asi alguna vez....muchas veces influye el amor... no??
te amo nena..me encantoo! mas te vale que vos pases por el mio! :P
kiss
el cielo y el infierno están aquí.. en la tierra... - jaja! lo sacá de Al diablo con el diablo...jejeje
No... en serio
El cielo y el infierno están en tu cabeza...
Podés creer y preocuparte...
o no creer y pasarla bomba!!
Jeje
Un beso ninia!!
Te adoro!
Publicar un comentario